The society is rapidly growing and integrating, which makes the need for travel also increasing. Meanwhile, the car rental service has become more explosive than ever. So what are the procedures and notes for renting a car? Let’s keep on reading for more details!
1. Required documents for renting a private car
First of all, you need to prepare these following documents for car rental
- Original household registration or business license
- Driver’s license – one of the most important requirements so that you can drive
- Identification card or citizen identity card
- The collateral is worth more than 20 million VND or cash ranges from 5 to 30 million VND
- A deposit ranges 30 to 50 percent of total rental fee
Now, let’s take a look at these following procedures for renting a private car!
2. Procedures for private car rental you need to keep in mind
Renting a car brings a lot of convenience to users. However, it can also cause complications and disputes. Therefore, to limit the controversial situations as well as unjust costs, you need to note some specific things as follows:
Car rental contract
As for the rental contract, you must read the terms of the contract carefully to grasp and understand better. During the inspection, if you recognize ambiguous terms, you need to ask the provider immediately in order to avoid losing money unjustly. Here are terms you must check and ask the rental unit thoroughly:
- The car rental fee is charged by day or kilometer. If it is charged by day, you need to ask clearly whether a day is calculated from 7 am to 7 pm or according to 24 hours?
- If the vehicle is unfortunately broken, what will be the responsibility of the parties?
- How about ancillary expenses?
- Create a penalty clause when the garage does not follow the required time process.
Vehicle delivery process
Besides the notes of the private car rental contract, you need to check carefully before receiving it. Do a thorough check of the interior as well as the exterior to make sure that they will be clean and not damaged anywhere. And do not forget to review the contract and vehicle handover form of the rental unit.
While driving the car, if you find warning lights on the dashboard or unusual phenomena, you have to immediately call the rental provider to receive specific instructions. Note that you do not have the car repaired randomly because the supplier will make an excuse for you to bear the total cost of losses.
Vehicle return process
Finally, there are some notes when returning the vehicle. According to the provisions on the contract, the car must be returned on time as committed to avoid unnecessary costs. In addition, you need to wash and clean the car again because the providers may point out that negligence to charge you an extra fee.
Currently, the state does not have specific regulations on car rental service. Therefore, the regulations are only set by rental units themselves and the loss will always be on the tourists’ side. As such, you must thoroughly read the contract and negotiate with the provider as clearly, fairly and transparently as possible. You can also choose Gobooyaa, a transparent and dedicated car rental platform, to ensure your benefits.
Above is all the most detailed information about the notes on the private car rental. Hopefully with this article, readers will have more interesting and useful information!